Do you live in Eugene, Junction City, or Springfield, and support raising Oregon’s minimum wage? Please join us for our upcoming get-togethers on February 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd when we will be making calls in support. To get more info and get involved in these events, please contact our SAfER coordinator Phil Carrasco at email@example.com or (541) 337-6391.
Meanwhile, here’s how you can help!
- Call your representative to let them know you support Raise The Wage.
Here’s what you could say: “Hi, my name is ____. I live in Eugene/Junction City/Springfield. My family and I could really use a raise. I believe it is time for Oregon families to have a living wage. Please advocate for us and raise the wage. Thank you.” If you get sent to voicemail, simply leave a message.
– If you live in Eugene or Junction City, call Senator Chris Edwards at (503) 986-1707.
– If you live in Springfield, call Representative John Lively at (503) 986-1412 AND Senator Lee Beyer at (503) 986-1706.
- Email your representative.
All you have to do is click here. The letter is already filled out- just sign off and hit “send.”
- After contacting your representative, please let Phil know at (541) 337-6391 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!